Friday 7 November 2014

I Made It!

Hello everyone!

I don't have much time but I just wanted you to know that I made it to the MTC safe and sound!  Boy do I feel like fish out of water! Despite all that, I'm going to work my hardest to learn the language.  It's strange, I can't speak it but I understand most of what they say.  
I met a very nice man on the plane to Detroit.  I had the opportunity to share share with him what I'll be doing for the next 18 months.  I shared a little bit about the gospel to him but I didn't manage to place the Book of Mormon mom gave me.  That's ok! I'll sure I'll share a bunch of them in the next couple of months.  
I met 5 other missionaries at the Detroit airport.  One is from Alaska! he's going to have fun with the heat!

Well, my time is running out.  My Pday is Wed. so I'll be writing you every week at that time.

here is my address:
:
Hermana Jakob
Dec. 16 2014 [Branch 11- District D ]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is Dec. 16 2014. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment